So Who's Got The Balls To Come Out

Lucky
This topic is 5724 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There are apparently only ten openly gay Olympians, and nine of them are lesbians. You may not find the statistic surprising, but I do. The younger people are supposed to live in a world where tolerance, and acceptance of homosexuality is at a higher level than us older men were accustomed to. But only one man out of thousands? Geez, in the synchro diving alone my gaydar was going nuts!

http://pageoneq.com/news/2008/Just_ten_2008_Olympians_out_of_the_clo_0818.html

"9 of them Lesbians." Well, knock me over with a feather.

I happened upon wrestling the other day and the guy was so ugly and he had no dick. Then I realized it was "women's wrestling." Yuck. It looked like two ugly lesbians going at it.

The two divers who do it for me are Troy Dumais -- he has NEVER been in better shape. Those thighs! He can wrap those around me anytime.

And Devon Tarantino in synchronized diving ... he is SO HOT!

>There are apparently only ten openly gay Olympians, and nine

>of them are lesbians. You may not find the statistic

>surprising, but I do. The younger people are supposed to live

>in a world where tolerance, and acceptance of homosexuality is

>at a higher level than us older men were accustomed to. But

>only one man out of thousands? Geez, in the synchro diving

>alone my gaydar was going nuts!

Only 10 out of 10,500 reported being gay in the survey. I don't think that can lead you to conclude that 10,490 are not as the article implies. What about those that did not answer? Those that chose not to participate in the survey? I doubt they got 100% participation in the survey.

RE: So Who's Got The Balls To Come Out

or those who are just gay but don't feel the need to make a big announcement.

I agree that American synchro divers were totally gay, at least Tom Finchum anyway. As soon as he started talking in his interview I was like "Girlfriend!"

Archived