411 on this WeHo stud - Americanboyy

borgerback
This topic is 927 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

When folks advertise as "All-American" sometimes I wonder if their choice of words. Does All-American mean white/Nordic?

all-A·mer·i·can

/ˌôləˈmerəkən/

adjective

1. 1.
    possessing qualities characteristic of American ideals, such as honesty, industriousness, and health.
    "his all-American wholesomeness"

all-A·mer·i·can

/ˌôləˈmerəkən/

adjective

1. 1.
    possessing qualities characteristic of American ideals, such as honesty, industriousness, and health.

in real life that usually means something else. Ask any model/actor who ever read about a casting for "All-American" looking guys.

Why does the phrase 'all-American' make us think of white people? (splinternews.com)

Body Hair:

Hairy

He looks smooth to me.

in pic 2 he has some happy trail. His body also looks more define in his first pic. Maybe he occasionally shaves. He'll never be an otter for sure.

Yes, I noticed that as well....??‍♂️

To me his top half of body looks smooth which could be natural or a preference to have shaved as (again to me) his legs look naturally a bit hairy. But correct he didn't have "a sweater" of hair on top in the least. Hahaha.

Still appears no one has first hand experience. But also not shocking as at least this profile was 2 1/2 months ago or so,

all-A·mer·i·can

/ˌôləˈmerəkən/

adjective

1. 1.

It does conjure up the frat boy blonde blue eyed quarterback type. Maybe it's one of those phrases we need to retire.

He only does foot worship and stick the middle finger at you. It on his Twitter

Something (only my gut, hahaha) is telling me this is probably gonna be the hated definition of "YMMV" highly dependent on what he deems to be adequate mutual chemistry.

Though he is not at all my usual type, and I can't even recall what I was thinking when I did, but I engaged him and he came over but what I saw was not the person in the pictures, though when I expressed my doubt he insisted they were. I was not attracted to what I saw, though I never saw him undressed as I gave him a small portion of the agreed-upon rate and let him go before anything even got started. Come to think of it, I WAS expecting and hoping for the frat boy blue-eyed blond quarterback and he was nothing of the sort.

Good feedback, thanks!

Though he is not at all my usual type, and I can't even recall what I was thinking when I did, but I engaged him and he came over but what I saw was not the person in the pictures, though when I expressed my doubt he insisted they were. I was not attracted to what I saw, though I never saw him undressed as I gave him a small portion of the agreed-upon rate and let him go before anything even got started. Come to think of it, I WAS expecting and hoping for the frat boy blue-eyed blond quarterback and he was nothing of the sort.

Appreciate you taking one for the team RexB.

• 6 months later...