411 on George from Florida?

Minneapple
This topic is 765 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I think he is really cute and noticed that he is seldom in his indicated hometown of Hallandale Beach, FL. So I've been following him on RM to see where he goes. He really covers a lot of ground. I would guess he is driving. I'm curious as to what sort of accommodations he chooses in what type of areas. He just came from Detroit to Minneapolis.

I hate to say this because he is a cute and nice twinky guy, but avoid him if you are looking for anything erotic or even sensual. He said he did erotic - there was nothing even remotely erotic about it. Ok if you're just looking for therapeutic with unique techniques from a cute guy though.

• 2 weeks later...

Pictures are not him, he looks a lot like this guy but not as much hair, but still sexy! Great build like a gymnast. He is probably early 30’s, very nice, trained in massage and correct that he does not do sensual or anything like that (other than at the end when I flipped over he was naked. Didn’t ask for it and didn’t even know as he keeps a distance between himself and the table) He said I could finish myself and I said I didn’t come to you for that, just the massage. His rate was lower I believe back than too. I would repeat and tried, but he has been out traveling for the last year. Hope this helps.

Guest SWFL44

Pictures are not him, he looks a lot like this guy but not as much hair, but still sexy! Great build like a gymnast. He is probably early 30’s, very nice, trained in massage and correct that he does not do sensual or anything like that (other than at the end when I flipped over he was naked. Didn’t ask for it and didn’t even know as he keeps a distance between himself and the table) He said I could finish myself and I said I didn’t come to you for that, just the massage. His rate was lower I believe back than too. I would repeat and tried, but he has been out traveling for the last year. Hope this helps.

Am I wrong in that I wouldn't want to support any guy doing massages that is using photos of someone else?

I just think that is so dishonest and who knows how the actual person in the photos would feel about their photos on a massage site.

I passed on him previously when someone said the same thing on one of his other listings with his previous name.

Maybe it's just me :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
Guest SWFL44
2 minutes ago, glutes said:

This guy is Russian, and looks like a 40 year old fruit with a bad face lift. Attitude to boot.

Presently in San Diego, beware!

Unbelievable. Thanks for the warning!

How did he go from the "cute, twinky guy" to the forbidden fruit so quickly??

• 10 months later...