Those US gymnasts sure are cute!

ariadne1880
This topic is 5731 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>Be still heart! Look at the abs on Horton and Raj.

>Outstanding. They are mini-versions of my boyfriend! But he's

>5'8" and 160 rock solid lbs.

If they are mini-versions of your boyfriend then you are INDEED:

+ one of the luckiest men alive

+ grossly dehydrated from all of your love making

+ the object of jealously from others

+ planning to do some kinky Olympic role-play "stuff"?

One poster alluded to the handsomeness of the team; another stated that the men's team which has represented the United States has always had attractive men. Ageed, but I think this year's group of guys are NOT as sizzzzzzzzzling as the guys who formulated some of the teams of the path.

I remember getting hot and bothered in watching Bart and some of the others in year's past. ...can't remember his name, but he's the guy who performed last evening in the various individual pursuits, but I became stirred every time he wore his long pants. He showed some meat or was protruding! ...stirred me though! :-)

I have to go to the net before I get off to see how he did. I thought the Chinese guy, who more than likely took the gold, looked hot. ...loved those muscles and that cut body! :*

They put the shortest ones up front, so I can't see my fave, Kevin Tan! Raj is hot for sure. Horton has a great bod for sure, but I don't think he is as aesthetically appealing as most of the others. His neck is short and so are his legs, so he looks like a little spark plug. By contrast, look at Artemev's long beautiful lines and those feet that arch and point elegantly. He's more dancer-like. Raj is small but perfectly proportioned. Kevin is big muscle guy, especially the shoulders, very masculine.

Horton does show package for sure, whether it's just ill-fitting undies or too much cock to cram in, I don't know.

> Horton has a great bod for

>sure, but I don't think he is as aesthetically appealing as

>most of the others. His neck is short and so are his legs, so

>he looks like a little spark plug.

Exactly. A hot little plug. Couldn't imagine anything more satisfying than having those legs on my shoulders. O M Fucking G. I think I just came. Move my 2 0clock to 5!

Archived