When a provider indicates therapeutic in bold

Smurof
This topic is 1143 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

On the surface, it would imply to the reader "Don't even thinking of crossing any kind of line with me". However, unless he lists massage school training, or shows his license number with his bio, I'd like to think that POSSIBLY more could happen depending on the connection when the ad comes with handsome shirtless pics, or a tight tank top while at the beach.

Two men who I will keep discreet have similar wording, but then I read about thrilling sexual exploits some lucky forum members have had with these same men. Sigh.

On the surface, it would imply to the reader "Don't even thinking of crossing any kind of line with me". However, unless he lists massage school training, or shows his license number with his bio, I'd like to think that POSSIBLY more could happen depending on the connection when the ad comes with handsome shirtless pics, or a tight tank top while at the beach.

Two men who I will keep discreet have similar wording, but then I read about thrilling sexual exploits some lucky forum members have had with these same men. Sigh.

If I saw that in an ad I would assume that the masseuse only offers a therapeutic massage and puts it in bold to be sure you know that. Now as far as more happening of course it could. If there is great chemistry between the two or if it's a repeat session where again there is a good comfort level then that's a great possibility. But you can't hire him or have a guarantee from the outset for anything more than a basic massage. And as far as the sexy pics go I posted this before in another thread that the masseuse is far more likely to have guys click on his ad and hire him with shirtless pics rather than fully clothed.

If I saw that in an ad I would assume that the masseuse only offers a therapeutic massage and puts it in bold to be sure you know that. Now as far as more happening of course it could. If there is great chemistry between the two or if it's a repeat session where again there is a good comfort level then that's a great possibility. But you can't hire him or have a guarantee from the outset for anything more than a basic massage. And as far as the sexy pics go I posted this before in another thread that the masseuse is far more likely to have guys click on his ad and hire him with shirtless pics rather than fully clothed.

Are you hiring females for massage? ?

If and when I see that on ads I move on. I just immediately think this guy has been hit on by clients too many times and isn’t into it at all, hence, blaring he’s ONLY therapeutic.

I’m not starting off with that premise. I want at least the possibility, and with a person like that, in my mind, there isn’t one.

Could I be wrong and, as someone mentioned above, there could be chemistry or mutual attraction? Sure. But I’d rather move on to someone who isn’t adamant from the get go.