411 on verseetwink in Vegas

handiacefailure

I met him several months ago for a massage when he was in the Chicago Area. It was a fun experience and would have gone back but he left town even though he told me he was relocating to the Chicago area. He does not seem to stay in one place very long.

Thanks, I'll send him a message or text in a couple weeks when I'm getting ready to go there. He doesn't look like he is into kink at all and looks like a total bottom in the pics but looks can be deceiving. Anyone that met him mind telling me what his rate was?

Oh he’s into kinks. Just ask him.

Met him in Minneapolis. Said he was based there but realize he travels all over. First time he totally flaked and cancelled right before I was leaving to meet. Tried again and was terrific — worth waiting. He then left town for a while and booked when he came back. On my way to meet, he “forgot” and was running errands and wanted to meet later. I had confirmed and reconfirmed knowing his pattern. If you actually meet with him he’s great but be prepared for “forgetting” and “postponing till later” episodes.

Met him in Minneapolis. Said he was based there but realize he travels all over. First time he totally flaked and cancelled right before I was leaving to meet. Tried again and was terrific — worth waiting. He then left town for a while and booked when he came back. On my way to meet, he “forgot” and was running errands and wanted to meet later. I had confirmed and reconfirmed knowing his pattern. If you actually meet with him he’s great but be prepared for “forgetting” and “postponing till later” episodes.

This was my exact experience with him in DC....if you can get him great but always have a back up plan. He's changed his name and profile several times to avoid negative reviews. He's advertised all over the place from DC to Philadelphia, Chicago, Minneapolis and now Vegas. All this moving around was pre COVID too so who knows. His main goal is a long term regular sugar daddy. There's also a previous post here on the forum somewhere but I can't find it. I say don't stress yourself about meeting him but if he doesn't flake on you enjoy.

Here's an older profile.

https://rent.men/CLIENTYOURS

• 1 year later...
On 6/1/2022 at 11:44 AM, BuffaloKyle said:

He ditched verseetwink in February and made yet another new profile just adding an extra "k". I don't know why he doesn't delete his old ads then at least.

https://rentmen.eu/Verseetwinkk/

He's in Buffalo but not sure it's worth the hassle to try and reach out.

Not worth it at all.  And all those pics area a good 3-5 years old.  He's seriously not worth the energy.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I took the plunge with him tonight since he doesn't charge much at all. He's a nice guy like @Pensant said. Looks just like his pictures. Started out with a massage and he's quite chatty. Don't think I'd repeat as I like my sessions to be a little more passionate but for the price it was worth it. Feel free to pm if anyone has questions.

On 2/18/2023 at 8:35 PM, BuffaloKyle said:

I took the plunge with him tonight since he doesn't charge much at all. He's a nice guy like @Pensant said. Looks just like his pictures. Started out with a massage and he's quite chatty. Don't think I'd repeat as I like my sessions to be a little more passionate but for the price it was worth it. Feel free to pm if anyone has questions.

Yup sounds like my experience with him when I met him in DC a few years ago.  Decent enough guy if you he manages to keep your appointment but definitely not someone you should break your neck to try to meet.  Let alone repeat.