411 on Rob, usually in NYC?

jelly_fish1982
This topic is 770 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 months later...

Just had the best massage experience I have ever had w Rob.  Wow.   Super deep massage.  His body is killer.  Friendly guy.   And every extra anyone could imagine was there.   90 minutes of heaven.  

For comparisons, my very subjective opinions are below:

Ian from Hawaii may be more technically gifted and is visually and personality wise perfect but he has his limits (much to my chagrin).  

Steve, who left NYC recently for S America, definitely had better massage skills but he could also be a little dispassionate.

Jorge M is pretty much everything everyone  says he is, and even though his extras are equally generous as Rob, I had more fun today which is saying something.  Rob was really in the moment more    

I definitely enjoyed this massage much more than Leo, easily twice as much.  Leos’s extras were way more limited also.    

I saw Anton recently as well, and it was okay, but the extras were again more limited.  I need to go back and see if the massage could be better    My fault for not asking for deeper as I know he is trained    

No slam on any guys above but I thought comps might help people here.  

I think I also read one comment somewhere where they wrote Rob didn’t fulfill the sensual requirements, but he did say he always fulfilled the sensual part  of his massages when I asked him about that comment.   I’ll assume that comment was some troll?    

Rob didn’t seem like he was going to be permanently here anymore so def think about that when you see his ad.  

Edited by Jdy718

• 7 months later...

I like Rob, have seen him twice. He comes to Baltimore a lot. But I don't think the feeling is mutual because I know several friends who have seen him and there experiences were so much more then mine. Oh well. Nice guy though and I did enjoy his company but maybe not his cup of tea. I don't click with every masseur either. Terp