411 on Marco Polo of Bakersfield (traveler)

dutchal

Quote from their page:

"We already had COVID 3 months ago therefore we have the antibodies that protect us."

Bullshit. Nobody knows how long the antibodies last, and it is possible to get COVID again.

So until they are both fully immunized, it is beyond Caveat Emptor.

Stay careful and take precautions, people. We are almost to the light at the end of the tunnel. Let's not make the tunnel any longer.

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, Lawkid3889 said:

I booked an appointment today since they are close to my office and my regular masseur is away. Would appreciate any further details. If not I’ll report back after it’s done (price was pretty reasonable for 90 minutes). 

I too booked an appointment with him.  We'll see how this goes.

22 hours ago, Lawkid3889 said:

I booked an appointment today since they are close to my office and my regular masseur is away. Would appreciate any further details. If not I’ll report back after it’s done (price was pretty reasonable for 90 minutes). 

15 hours ago, iffiojey said:

I too booked an appointment with him.  We'll see how this goes.

So, how did it go?

So he said he had availability at the last minute and I went ahead and booked an appointment.  I definitely won't repeat and would never recommend.

It was supposed to be 60mins but total was 40 of which 30 to 35 was the actual massage.  He kept on checking his phone or computer, which I don't know if he realized I could tell.

The massage was not good and I'm pretty sure he isn't trained.  There was a portion where he was slapping my legs and I was like, WTF?

When I inquired about the massage beforehand he said "Massage is mutual touch and sensual." and then the next sentence said "An erotic massage." 

MT by the way means over his clothes, which were on for most of the session.  And his MT is by putting on gloves at the end, which well... gloves?!?  And then he was like do you want to finish?  Touch on him is very limited and he'll move your hand away.

The only pro is he looks like the pictures but at the end I couldn't wait to get out of there.  I should have realized what I was getting because he was staying at a La Quinta, but I already drove all the way there.   

Similar experience here.  I asked for hard pressure, but even after a slight adjustment his touch was too soft.  He used his computer to play music, and he had to keep going to it during the session to skip advertisements.  His pictures are accurate, but I agree the massage was nothing special.  I only booked him because unfortunately there's a dearth of options in my area.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/25/2021 at 5:44 PM, Tristatedude said:

So he said he had availability at the last minute and I went ahead and booked an appointment.  I definitely won't repeat and would never recommend.

It was supposed to be 60mins but total was 40 of which 30 to 35 was the actual massage.  He kept on checking his phone or computer, which I don't know if he realized I could tell.

The massage was not good and I'm pretty sure he isn't trained.  There was a portion where he was slapping my legs and I was like, WTF?

When I inquired about the massage beforehand he said "Massage is mutual touch and sensual." and then the next sentence said "An erotic massage." 

MT by the way means over his clothes, which were on for most of the session.  And his MT is by putting on gloves at the end, which well... gloves?!?  And then he was like do you want to finish?  Touch on him is very limited and he'll move your hand away.

The only pro is he looks like the pictures but at the end I couldn't wait to get out of there.  I should have realized what I was getting because he was staying at a La Quinta, but I already drove all the way there.   

Gloves!!??? Oh hell no!

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...