Massage styles and techniques

cokimstr61
This topic is 1150 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi guys. I’ve had manny massages over the years both therapeutic and erotic.

Tried all different styles but not educated enough to know what fits in each category. The ones I enjoy the most are when there is more contact body to body.

There is a specific technique used by a guy I used to see that I was particularly fond of and no one I’ve seen since does anything similar

He would use long flowing strokes and when he got to my neck, shoulders and pelvic area he would reach under my body and use those long strokes underneath me like it was almost a hug.

Can anyone tell me what style that is or how I might go about requesting it from a masseur?

Thanks

Tried all different styles but not educated enough to know what fits in each category. The ones I enjoy the most are when there is more contact body to body.

There is a specific technique used by a guy I used to see that I was particularly fond of and no one I’ve seen since does anything similar

He would use long flowing strokes and when he got to my neck, shoulders and pelvic area he would reach under my body and use those long strokes underneath me like it was almost a hug.

Can anyone tell me what style that is or how I might go about requesting it from a masseur?

Thanks

Thanks

It sounds like a derivative of nuru massage. ?

Thanks

It sounds like a derivative of nuru massage. ?