Many Regrets

Lucky
This topic is 5742 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

As some who post here know, I am a sucker for a cute Asian guy. So when the Korean movie No Regret came to town, I went to see it. It does indeed have 2 cute guys in it- guys that you get to see in full light for all of 2 minutes!

The lighting in in the movie is horrible. It is so dark you can hardly see any of the action. The story, about a rich guy who falls in love with a hooker (albeit a reluctant one)is just ludicrous.

I would rate it the worst Asian movie I have ever seen, AND, not only that, the worst movie I have ever seen.

There were elements of No Regret that I liked, but the characters' actions never made any sense to me. And the ending is so out of nowhere and bizarre.

I have seen a lot of bad movies in my day, so I can't say it's the worst movie I have ever seen by a long shot. But it is certainly not one that I recommend to others.

I actually saw it on DVD. I think the only overly dark scene I recall is when the two main characters are in the hotel together. But overall much of the film takes place at night so I can see where it might be very dim with poor projection or a bad print.

Archived