They're Back!!!

BeefyDude
This topic is 817 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://rentmasseur.com/PaoloandAngelo

I noticed they are back in ATL. They have been absent in the massage space for a while.

If I recall correctly they were not fair well on here. Can anyone confirm/deny this. I can't recall what their other names or URL links were.

I also noticed they longer say they are cousins (having cousins do nude massage is just creepy especially with any sensual aspects)

Finally how recent and accurate are these pics.

Anyone with recent experience, please PM me (or post here)

Edited by BeefyDude

I don’t have any massage experience with these two guys but I do have knowledge of their dick dancer days in Dallas. They used to travel the country and dance at various strip/dancer bars. They frequently passed through Dallas and danced at the world famous Tin Room bar and Marty’s bar. They’re both straight as they come and are originally from Italy. Their English is so-so and they’re nice guys. As dancers they were a bit pushy about giving someone a private dance. I wrote that off as their needing to make money to survive. Both have nice cocks. I’m not sure I’d know what to expect from their massage services.

I don’t have any massage experience with these two guys but I do have knowledge of their dick dancer days in Dallas. They used to travel the country and dance at various strip/dancer bars. They frequently passed through Dallas and danced at the world famous Tin Room bar and Marty’s bar. They’re both straight as they come and are originally from Italy. Their English is so-so and they’re nice guys. As dancers they were a bit pushy about giving someone a private dance. I wrote that off as their needing to make money to survive. Both have nice cocks. I’m not sure I’d know what to expect from their massage services.

Same experience I recall when they were dancing in Fort Lauderdale as Patrick and Alejandro.

To BeefyDude, here you go: https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/angelo-and-paolo-italian-stallions.120465/#post-1350410

• 10 months later...

I had a session with them. I was curious because the rate ($150) was for both of them together, so I thought what the hell, just try it. 
One (long haired) was much friendlier than the other - more talkative, chatty, led the session. Not sure if it was language problem. 
The massage itself was … basically two people pressing my body in unenthusiastic random circles. Zero pressure or effort. After 5 minutes I almost wanted to say ok never mind, let’s just end this. They allowed mutual touch but the dark-haired one didn’t seem keen at all so I just stopped touching him after a while.  The whole thing probably lasted like 40 min although I booked for an hour. 

Overall, will not repeat. However they were both VERY attractive and in excellent shape, therefore I don’t really regret trying this 4-handed experience for such a relatively cheap price. Even if they were straight men, one of whom barely made any effort. 

Moderator Note:  Message edited to conform with guidelines for posting in this forum.