AstinJames, San Diego...any info?

MikeBiDude

• 4 weeks later...

Had a 4 handed massage from Astin and MuscleGinger (Newell) a few months ago. Newell has years of experience and apparently was coaching Astin for awhile before Astin started to take on clients solo.

Astin was great looking, nice package and friendly but overall inexperienced with massage at that time. Not sure how he fares now solo.

Had a 4 handed massage from Astin and MuscleGinger (Newell) a few months ago. Newell has years of experience and apparently was coaching Astin for awhile before Astin started to take on clients solo.

Astin was great looking, nice package and friendly but overall inexperienced with massage at that time. Not sure how he fares now solo.

Would so like to find out!

Edited by Wanderoz

Sound like I should give him a few more months of experience before I will hire him solo. I love his smooth tight body though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Did a massage with him a few weeks back. Didn't enjoy it. Too amateur and still too green. He still has a lot to learn. It felt like it was all over the place and didn't have a rhyme or rhythm to it. I would not see him again. His looks do match his profile though. So if that is what you are desiring, then go for it. If you want to know details about it please send me a message.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I met Newell (muscleginger) today to discuss working together. Looks like we probably will join forces for both massage and deli services. Newell is recently single and now open to providing more than he was previously.

I also approached Astin about the possibility for a similar arrangement a while back. Still have to meet him and evaluate if there is mutual interest in working together for either or both services. Stay tuned.

If any of you SD folks would like to see me working with others in the area, PM me and I’ll consider it. I have other connections in the works already. I plan to offer a range of collaborations with other guys in SD.

Newell is sexy in person. He’s lost a good amount of weight, but he has a larger frame and build overall and there’s no getting away from that. More muscular and beefy type for sure. Bearish side if we wasn’t so smooth. Damn sexy if you ask me.

2 hours ago, Simon Suraci said:

I met Newell (muscleginger) today to discuss working together. Looks like we probably will join forces for both massage and deli services. Newell is recently single and now open to providing more than he was previously.

I also approached Astin about the possibility for a similar arrangement a while back. Still have to meet him and evaluate if there is mutual interest in working together for either or both services. Stay tuned.

If any of you SD folks would like to see me working with others in the area, PM me and I’ll consider it. I have other connections in the works already. I plan to offer a range of collaborations with other guys in SD.

Newell is sexy in person. He’s lost a good amount of weight, but he has a larger frame and build overall and there’s no getting away from that. More muscular and beefy type for sure. Bearish side if we wasn’t so smooth. Damn sexy if you ask me.

As the OP I'm in! Following...