411 on Robbiedreamss in Chicago

Nateee2021

• 2 weeks later...

He’s a mess. I met him 5 to 10 years ago. It depends on the day you get him. He’s not much of a masseur, but has other talents. First time was over the top fun after minimal massage. Second time he was stoned or drunk or both & everything was crappy.

I met him a few years ago, I still have his old profile bookmarked https://rentmasseur.com/RobertFunToUs He had a lot of limits, I had a good but not great time, but never repeated. I think I brought him some beer, based on something he had in his profile :D

Exactly! The first time I saw him, I brought him a six-pack of his favorite brand. He quickly had one or two and was a masseur. Then after 3 or 4, he was was unlimited and wild! I should have brought another six-pack the second time. Lol.

He’s a mess. I met him 5 to 10 years ago. It depends on the day you get him. He’s not much of a masseur, but has other talents. First time was over the top fun after minimal massage. Second time he was stoned or drunk or both & everything was crappy.

I would like to know what kind of talents he has. PM me!!!!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...