Sexy tall hung Mediterranean guy in NYC

Hung_Cody
This topic is 924 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Guys,

Any intel on this sexy tall, hung handsome Mediterranean guy in NYC?

https://rent.men/Chainless

I hit him up and he was extremely personable and responsive by text. He wasn't available last minute the night I was looking but was direct and communicative about his schedule and likes.

I may just take the plunge regardless but I'd love to hear feedback from anyone who has met him!

Thanks!

Cody

Hey Guys,

Any intel on this sexy tall, hung handsome Mediterranean guy in NYC?

https://rent.men/Chainless

I hit him up and he was extremely personable and responsive by text. He wasn't available last minute the night I was looking but was direct and communicative about his schedule and likes.

I may just take the plunge regardless but I'd love to hear feedback from anyone who has met him!

Thanks!

Cody

If you meet him let me know how it goes. His non dick pics are hot but me thinks the dick pics don’t match the size he is advertising

If you meet him let me know how it goes. His non dick pics are hot but me thinks the dick pics don’t match the size he is advertising

I scheduled with him and I will let you know how it goes! His dick looks very thick and big....keep in mind that with tall guy a dick naturally doesn't look as big as it would as a small guy in pics.

I scheduled with him and I will let you know how it goes! His dick looks very thick and big....keep in mind that with tall guy a dick naturally doesn't look as big as it would as a small guy in pics.

I met up with him and he's total perfection! He's one of the hottest masculine, passionate tops I've been with.

I'd say his dick is more like 7in long but more than 6inches around....total beercan and it stayed rock hard.

If you like tall, furry muscle hung tops this guys is A++++++

• 8 months later...