Young Rock

jjkrkwood
This topic is 1150 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If you are a fan of Dwayne (The Rock) Johnson, you will probably enjoy this show. Although I was never a fan of Young Sheldon, I decided to have a looky-loo at this show, and was pleasantly surprised. It was sweet, and is an homage to his beloved dad, whom he idolized and fashioned himself after.

And if any of you were wrestling fans back in the day, it has all your OG's from Andre the Giant, to the Samoans..... As a kid I loved wrestling as it gave me a "legit" chance to oogle the "baskets" of hot, built guys without my parents becoming suspicious. They just though I liked a "macho" sport. LOL

Its a light entertaining, escapist sitcom ?

Young Rock

I thought the title meant the show was an offspring of 30 ROCK and 3RD ROCK FROM THE SUN.

sPwgpLj.gif?noredirect

I was wondering if the network was also planning YOUNG DORIS, with both shows sponsored by MyPillow.

tumblr_nt97ndi9Rq1tlb56zo1_500.gif

I hear the network has a show in development called ROLL which they plan on airing in the next time slot, so they can claim they're the hip network of YOUNG ROCK and ROLL.

FrailWaterloggedGartersnake-size_restricted.gif