411 DC provider ?

dcman

• 1 year later...

Ivo provides an excellent massage. Yes, it is totally therapeutic and there are no extras. Draping not required. Available usually in 1-2 days notice. I had him many times. Actually, the amazing quality of his massage (also, value for money and he is not expensive) outdoes my requirements for extras. I would recommend him 100%.

Actually once you get to know him it changes…I took the chance once and jacked myself off and since then I see him regularly and now it’s led to him getting extremely close, him pinching my nips, choking me, and my hands down his pants. He doesn’t play directly but he is HUNG uncut and smooth (he shaved clean, all the body hair off his body!). He has connected me to a client of his who does body hair removal, and I went to the hair removal guy once. He said Ivo was a great guy, and I agree. Hair removal guy has jerked ivo off - but then it’s not at Ivo’s place of work! 

I’ll be seeing ivo very soon this week or next, I’ll report back!

8 hours ago, thiccdomtopdc said:

Actually once you get to know him it changes…I took the chance once and jacked myself off and since then I see him regularly and now it’s led to him getting extremely close, him pinching my nips, choking me, and my hands down his pants. He doesn’t play directly but he is HUNG uncut and smooth (he shaved clean, all the body hair off his body!). He has connected me to a client of his who does body hair removal, and I went to the hair removal guy once. He said Ivo was a great guy, and I agree. Hair removal guy has jerked ivo off - but then it’s not at Ivo’s place of work! 

I’ll be seeing ivo very soon this week or next, I’ll report back!

Isn’t or wasn’t he married to a woman?

• 7 months later...

Bumping this topic back up, does anyone have any current recs for sensual and/or HE? Does anyone know if Luis is still at Deluca? You used to have to call because he wasn’t on their website. Feel free to PM me if don’t want to post here. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve found Victor at Deluca to be totally playful if you are doing the slight moans/touches we all do! 

last night tho I had “Jason s” at Deluca bc I’d reserved victor online but so had apparently someone else just a min before me so they shifted me to Jason S. Ugh. Jason is straight: 33 lives at home with his rich parents in Rockville “our house is yea pretty fancy” also, his massage was ok but not amazing for someone whose been doing massage for 11 years. 

I had been lurking for a whilE but have experienced many massages in dc over the years and def intend to write some review/suggestions here now that I’ve got time!