CLARICE

jjkrkwood
This topic is 1199 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

We all know the story of Silence of the Lambs with Hannibal Lecter, and this show picks up after Clarice (Jody foster) catches him, except Jody has been replaced, by an actress that does an adequate job and attempts to give us the Jody voice modulation and inflection... The show reminds me of Prodigal Son (which I enjoy MUCH better) since they are Both about criminal "profiling", but they have only aired 2 episodes so perhaps they need to find their groove ?.... I was hoping for shock and awe but instead got ?. It was a bit tame for a post Hannibal Lecter show, or perhaps my expectations were too high ?..... Kal Penn is wasted here, but there IS some male eye candy, however not enough to KEEP me watching if the scripts dont pick up and get MORE gritty..... The shows seems to be focusing on Clarice's PTSD post Hannibal... This show has potential, but I think it needs to find its sweet spot ?.

I cant fully recommend it, but I'll be watching for a bit longer.