Dan in Sacramento

QTP2T
This topic is 1040 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 months later...

BUYER BEWARE!  Dan initially canceled the first time with me due to him complaining of “not feeling well.”  But I’d thought I’d give Dan another try and was hopeful when I was able to book an appointment with Dan a week in advance.  Just to be on the safe side, I confirmed with Dan the night before our scheduled appointment.  I drove the 2 hours to Dan’s home for an incall session.  I was even 5 minutes early.  I ran the doorbell 3 times, left 2 voicemails, and simply got no answer.  The guy just ghosted me.  My final text to him was stating it was totally unacceptable to give all indications that an appointment was set, and not provide an explanation or even a response to my inquiries, wasting 4 hours of my time driving the 2 hours back home.  For someone who prides himself with being a professional, don’t be fooled by the bio and pictures on his ad.  This was the most unprofessional thing I have ever experienced by someone who doesn’t give a damn about his clients.

Edited by QTP2T