411 Can NYC visiting ATL

harlow
This topic is 1155 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

Wow thank God for this forum. I tried to do a search before but couldn’t find anything. Way too many negative comments about him for me to take a chance. Thanks for the heads up!

I saw the comments here, yet boredom got the best of me tonight. So I thought lets see what all the fuss in about, I'd rather have a poor massage experience than sit home another night with everything closing early and I can not binge watch another Netflix Anything!

Maybe my appointment was one of those YMMV or the funny start of our communication with me sending him an awkward text by mistake (instead of another friend I was texting - haha) or maybe Covid putting a hurt on business for those NYC boys... or he has daddy issues which made him treat me differently - yet I did not have any of these problems others have shared in this forum.

I booked the day before he arrived, our communication was direct and easy. He was ready on our agreed time. He could not be cuter in person, almost like a young James Franco or something. The best part was Can knows how to massage and used some Thai technics that have left me cam and relaxed. He found spots I didn't even know were sore - til he got his elbows in there.

Yes, he did hum and sing to his music but I thought "YAY he is happy" and a happy masseur is a good masseur. He kept getting calls, which turned the music off, so he hopped up to answer it quickly... then started back up within a minute and apologized for it. He did the full hour and I found him very respectful and enjoyed our silence. (normally I talk through most of the massage, but the silence with him was enjoyable and his energy was great).

So not sure what to tell you guys, but for me Can - "can and did"! I am already setting another appointment before he leaves town and going to ask for a longer appointment for sure. Private message me if you like, but I am totally happy I gave him a try! (and I have had a Lot of massages in my time with him being in the top 10)

• 2 weeks later...

I saw the comments here, yet boredom got the best of me tonight. So I thought lets see what all the fuss in about, I'd rather have a poor massage experience than sit home another night with everything closing early and I can not binge watch another Netflix Anything!

Maybe my appointment was one of those YMMV or the funny start of our communication with me sending him an awkward text by mistake (instead of another friend I was texting - haha) or maybe Covid putting a hurt on business for those NYC boys... or he has daddy issues which made him treat me differently - yet I did not have any of these problems others have shared in this forum.

I booked the day before he arrived, our communication was direct and easy. He was ready on our agreed time. He could not be cuter in person, almost like a young James Franco or something. The best part was Can knows how to massage and used some Thai technics that have left me cam and relaxed. He found spots I didn't even know were sore - til he got his elbows in there.

Yes, he did hum and sing to his music but I thought "YAY he is happy" and a happy masseur is a good masseur. He kept getting calls, which turned the music off, so he hopped up to answer it quickly... then started back up within a minute and apologized for it. He did the full hour and I found him very respectful and enjoyed our silence. (normally I talk through most of the massage, but the silence with him was enjoyable and his energy was great).

So not sure what to tell you guys, but for me Can - "can and did"! I am already setting another appointment before he leaves town and going to ask for a longer appointment for sure. Private message me if you like, but I am totally happy I gave him a try! (and I have had a Lot of massages in my time with him being in the top 10)

Thanks for the info. He definitely sounds like a YMMV kinda guy but that phone thing would drive me insane. I hate when a provider doesn't silence their phone lol

He kept getting calls, which turned the music off, so he hopped up to answer it quickly... then started back up within a minute and apologized for it.

That. That is enough reason alone to not hire this guy. Not only did he leave his phone ringer on, he answered it during the massage! And he "kept getting calls"! Hard pass.