Julian in Chicago?

jvanchicago
This topic is 853 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks both for the reply. I just searched and found the other thread about him (I've been here long enough to know I should have done that in the first place-doh!)

If either of you feel comfortable pm'ing me with details, I'd be open to it. Just curious if it's more theraputic/erotic, if he allows MT, etc.

Thanks so much!

So did you go see Julian? How was it?

I just discovered his ad, so haven't yet; plus it looks like he's out of town now. I wanted to get some input before I took the plunge (it's been close to two years since I've hired and wanting to get back into the hobby, so to speak). But from what I've read on here so far and the feedback I've received, I really think I'll be reaching out!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest MikeThomas

Just had a four handed massage with Julian and Trevor.  Two very nice, hot guys.  Excellent massage.  All my tension was released.  Recommend.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/8/2021 at 6:59 AM, MikeThomas said:

Just had a four handed massage with Julian and Trevor.  Two very nice, hot guys.  Excellent massage.  All my tension was released.  Recommend.  

Hey, just seeing this; I really enjoyed my massage with Julian, but wasn't aware of a 4-hand with Trevor. Is there a link for him? I may need to treat myself to THAT!