Masseurs with OnlyFans

SamMiller213
This topic is 1045 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...

He probably tweeted or re-tweeted some nonsense. He’s a very proud Trump supporter, and his Tweets, re-tweets and likes were racist, transphobic, and very misogynistic.

Oh wow, I didn't get that from any of his massage or OF content. Where did you glean this info?

Oh wow, I didn't get that from any of his massage or OF content. Where did you glean this info?

Not his massage or Onlyfans content, LOL. The racist, transphobic, etc stuff was on his Twitter page before they (or he) disabled it.

Although what I do find hilarious is the fact that his Twitter was very anti-black (among other things), yet on his Onlyfans, most of his videos are of him sliding down on a 12 inch replica of Lexington Steele’s dick and getting his absolute life.

Edited by RLBENJI

Not his massage or Onlyfans content, LOL. The racist, transphobic, etc stuff was on his Twitter page before they (or he) disabled it.

Although what I do find hilarious is the fact that his Twitter was very anti-black (among other things), yet on his Onlyfans, most of his videos are of him sliding down on a 12 inch replica of Lexington Steele’s dick and getting his absolute life.

He sounds like a conflicted man.

??

• 2 months later...