What Daddy did on his Summer Vacation

Guy Fawkes
This topic is 5759 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

When your used to getting up at the "Crack of Noon" it's hard to roll out of bed at 7am. Mind you it's was my own damn fault! I was the one to suggest that the perfect birthday gift for my straight business partner would be an Apple gift card. Little did I know that he'd hang onto that card for several months waiting for the latest and greatest iPhone to appear and to use that very same gift card as the down payment.

Arriving at the mall we found a line that started at the Apple store and extended all the way to courtyard, around the perimeter of the courtyard, taking a left all the way out to the parking lot, and ending up going down the side of the parking lot. All told about four to five hundred people. A bit depressing until I noticed that the majority of the line was cute 20ish guys most wearing shorts and t-shirts.

We installed my partner in the queue, and I was off to the other end of the mall to check out the Movie times for the theater completely oblivious to mini-stampede that I was about to cause. When I got to the other end of the mall I found the AT&T store with a line of about 20 people selling you guessed it: iPhones. The main difference being that most of the people in this line were a lot older, and not nearly as cute.

I whipped out my cell phone and called my partner to let him know that the AT&T line was a lot shorter but had far fewer clerks processing orders. He elected to stay where he was because he knew that the AT&T store didn't have nearly the stock that the Apple store had.

Not thinking anymore about it, I popped out to the theater, got the movies times and walked back into the mall just in time to see literally a dozen young men running down the mall. It turns out that I had launched the "First Annual Daddy Mall Race". I don't have his name, but the winner was dressed in running shorts, a skimpy t-shirt, and was understandably a bit sweaty and flushed, and all so proud of being the 24th person in the AT&T line.

By the time I got back to the other end of the mall to check out the Apple line, I found that it had grown. I was a bit bored but the mall was starting to open up and so off I went exploring. It turns out that the Starbucks in the Borders bookstore opens a hour early and they also open the magazine section for purchases. Two magazines, a Thomas Kemper root beer, and a generous slice of carrot cake later I found my self sitting at table just outside in the mall enjoying a leisurely breakfast.

We'll fast forward over the official mall opening, and my diving into just about every type of store that they had available and skip right to the "First Annual Daddy Butt Competition." Remember the courtyard? And the line that went all the way around that courtyard?

On the edge of the courtyard is a little shop that specialized in "Wraps." Take a piece of flat bread, put various and sundry tasty ingredients inside and roll it up and you have a fast and easy snack. I ordered a Thai roll-up with peanut sauce and went over to take seat to enjoy my lunch. To my delight looking out the window revealed a row of firm, taut butts pointed in my direction as their owners were facing the direction of the Apple store. Thus started the competition with only myself being the wiser.

After much deliberation I'm proud to present the results!

The "Honorable Mention" award goes to the guy dressed in the form fitting corduroy pants or perhaps to his girl-friend. She was dressed for warm weather and was being flirtatious with her companion. Flirtatious enough that his interest was plainly visible and nicely displayed by the corduroy to the point where I knew to which side he dressed and that his parents chose to have him circumcised.

Now I would swear that she never once glanced down to check out her effect on him . However, every time his interest would wane, she'd do something to cause his "Interest" to return. Since this was a "Butt" competition, I eventually had to disqualify him from consideration.

The "Runner up" award goes to the bubble butt with the hairy legs; dressed in white shorts that gave slight indications that the hairy legs extended up to being a hairy butt. What kept my interest riveted on his buns was the almost continual "Butt Cheek Isometrics" that he did for minutes at a time. I can't help to wonder if that is the secret to a perfect bubble butt. However I'm wasn't feeling any need to question the merits as the process was very entertaining all on it's own and more than a bit erotic.

The Winner of "First Annual Daddy Butt Competition" was tall, skinny, and a red head with a creamy complexion that I believe caused his easy victory in the contest. Dressed fairly conservatively in a pair of knee length shorts I almost overlooked this small but pert pair of buns.

However, it turns out that those pants were just a bit too large and as I was doing the judging my attention was quickly captured by the tendency of pants to very slowly slip down on a continual basis. It wasn't until he glanced back as he hitched up his pants that it started to get interesting. He caught me smiling, and flashed me a beautiful smile and turned back around.

He was quickly captured in his conversation with his friends and once again his pants started the slow drift of the down his torso.. He was definitely was in the running for winning the contest but it was his inadvertent reaction that cinched his victory.

When once again he turned around to see my very cheerful (if not wicked) smile he proceeded give me the most glorious blush that I have ever seen. Most people just blush on their head; On a few rare times I've seen people blush down to their chest. However, this is the first time that I've ever seen someone blush all the way down to their pubic hair (which is of course how I know that he was a natural red-head).

All in all, a very good vacation day. So Greg, where's your report?

Daddy

Guest CURIOUS35

:-) :-) :-) :-)

My mentor always told me that I am very intelligent! he professes that I am I am the Audio-Visual type! :p

Maybe he is absolutely right! Sometimes though, I think I am also digital! :p

So...Daddy! being Audio - Visual...please can you post some photos that your IPhone took? and maybe if possible the sounds the competitors made? Please spare me the girl who you descrined in more than 2 sentences...OK? :)

May I expect some photos please? sound bites and cam captures are fine too! :)

Something like these ones will be appreciated!

http://www.lmamodels.com/pictures/linkevich_01_b.jpg

http://www.lmamodels.com/pictures/1%20%20%203661_std.jpg

http://www.lmamodels.com/pictures/eshenko_02.jpg

P.S.

When will be the inter-state competition be held? Can I reserve some seats, near the judges circle? :p

I'll report on PDX hopefully on Friday with pics. I still have one definate trip next month which I'll announce on Friday and two more that are still in the works before the end of summer. So my summer holiday isn't quite over just yet.

Hugs,

Greg

seaboy4hire@yahoo.com

http://seaboy4hire.tripod.com http://www.daddysreviews.com/newest.php?who=greg_seattle

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/6707/lebec084a9ad147f620acd5ps8.jpg

I need a holiday!

Wow, who knew you had it in you? And here I thought you were all geeky techno-babble when in reality, you're an erotic writer. Nice job.

>To

>my delight looking out the window revealed a row of firm,

>taut butts pointed in my direction

You should have taken a pic with your cell phone! (Btw, if Derek were there, he would have casually gone over to cop a feel of each butt without any of them realizing what was happening...he has his technique down.)

>his

>interest was plainly visible and nicely displayed by the

>corduroy to the point where I knew to which side he dressed

>and that his parents chose to have him circumcised.

>

>Now I would swear that she never once glanced down to check

>out her effect on him .

She totally reminds me of me when I first met Derek. The first date, we were sitting together in his car, his loose-fitting trousers forming a huge tent, and I never even looked (I was too nervous, being a virgin and all). I think it took me a couple of weeks to realize he even had a dick...and then that's all I wanted from that point.

>The "Runner up" award goes to the bubble butt with

>the hairy legs; dressed in white shorts that gave slight

>indications that the hairy legs extended up to being a hairy

>butt.

Yum.

What kept my interest riveted on his buns was the

>almost continual "Butt Cheek Isometrics" that he did

>for minutes at a time. I can't help to wonder if that is the

>secret to a perfect bubble butt.

I'm doing it right now, in time to the music coming from my iTunes (at the moment, it's Michael Jackson's "Beat It").

>When once again he turned around to see my very cheerful (if

>not wicked) smile he proceeded give me the most glorious blush

>that I have ever seen. Most people just blush on their head;

>On a few rare times I've seen people blush down to their

>chest. However, this is the first time that I've ever seen

>someone blush all the way down to their pubic hair (which is

>of course how I know that he was a natural red-head).

I've never seen a blush written about so erotically. Such a sweet ending!

Guest CURIOUS35

>>

>When once again he turned around to see my very cheerful (if

>not wicked) smile he proceeded give me the most glorious blush

>that I have ever seen. Most people just blush on their head;

>On a few rare times I've seen people blush down to their

>chest.

>

Daddy!,

Can you tell me if this guy is blushing the way you remember the incident?

http://bp1.blogger.com/_LikzyndVj-g/SH3-NzjPrdI/AAAAAAAAYtg/eoeFVkcnz5c/s1600/1.jpg

Or it is this boy who did it closest to your recollection? :)

http://bp2.blogger.com/_LikzyndVj-g/SH396mixHoI/AAAAAAAAYtA/kH6rHVWb9Zk/s400/Vicente+Rodr%C3%ADguezaaa.jpg

By chance this guy was not the winner? Is he? And if he is...is that guy you? Kidding for the sake of posting a funny comment! :)

http://bp2.blogger.com/_LikzyndVj-g/SH396uMBJUI/AAAAAAAAYtI/N5s8ZUBFbk0/s1600/Vicente%2BRodr%C3%ADguezb.jpg

I told you I am audio Visual! More visual today! *sigh* I wish I could practice my digital intelligence! *wink* :)

Macho888

>

>

>

:7 :7 :7 :7 :7

Archived