Any recommandation for Queens / Brooklyn /Uptown , NY

Jamesp
This topic is 1169 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi,

Its difficult to get around city without public transport (subway, cab or uber). I am still avoiding them and generally rent a car to go around. This makes it very difficult to go and park in theater district or other midtown, downtown ( or very expensive). In past parking in Queens, Brooklyn or even uptown had been simpler. Any recommendations in these areas? I used to have a masseur in Sunnyside but he has moved to LES now.

Hi,

Its difficult to get around city without public transport (subway, cab or uber). I am still avoiding them and generally rent a car to go around. This makes it very difficult to go and park in theater district or other midtown, downtown ( or very expensive). In past parking in Queens, Brooklyn or even uptown had been simpler. Any recommendations in these areas? I used to have a masseur in Sunnyside but he has moved to LES now.

Why are you avoiding the subway?

Hi,

so the logic behind this is - subway is “dangerous”, but getting massage from someone who’s seeing a lot of people daily is “safe”, is that so?

I have been avoiding subway even before. Now, I avoid uber and cabs too.

I don't know why you'd avoid them (unless maybe you have a physical issue that makes it hard to get into the system?). The subway is the fastest way I know to get around the city.

Enough digressing....I tried to look up some guys for you, but I haven't seen many out here (I'm in LIC/Queens). Fabronn is near me, but he's gotten mixed reviews so I never gave him a try.

https://rentmasseur.com/FABRONN

I don't know why you'd avoid them (unless maybe you have a physical issue that makes it hard to get into the system?). The subway is the fastest way I know to get around the city.

Enough digressing....I tried to look up some guys for you, but I haven't seen many out here (I'm in LIC/Queens). Fabronn is near me, but he's gotten mixed reviews so I never gave him a try.

https://rentmasseur.com/FABRONN

What's the status of Kenzo in LIC these days? I haven't seen his ad in a while. Maybe he's just seeing his regulars and not advertising?

What's the status of Kenzo in LIC these days? I haven't seen his ad in a while. Maybe he's just seeing his regulars and not advertising?

Kenzo? the guy that worked near 8th Ave? is he out here?

If so, I saw his ad recently, but I don't know much about him. I was an outlier when he was at his spa, it was not a good session for me.

Kenzo? the guy that worked near 8th Ave? is he out here?

If so, I saw his ad recently, but I don't know much about him. I was an outlier when he was at his spa, it was not a good session for me.

Kenzo is back: https://rentmasseur.com/KenzoNYC

I was not impressed by him when I saw him pre-pandemic, but others seem to like him.

I have also seen Fabronn. While not the best massage I’ve received, his was better than Kenzo’s.

Kenzo is back: https://rentmasseur.com/KenzoNYC

I was not impressed by him when I saw him pre-pandemic, but others seem to like him.

I have also seen Fabronn. While not the best massage I’ve received, his was better than Kenzo’s.

Really!? Wow, with all the over-the-top praise that Kenzo had gotten, I would have assumed the opposite. Maybe I'll have to consider Fabronn when it's safe...I can walk to his place.