Massage with Extras in DC at a Spa Setting

DC Guy
This topic is 951 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I know there are some great massage therapists on RentMen and MasseurFinder but I really enjoy the chase of trying to find a massage with extras in a legit spa/salon. I’m based in DC. I know we can’t really name drop in the comments but please feel free to private message me with places where you’ve had good luck in DC and I can respond to you with my list.

• 3 weeks later...

LOL. That's plenty of private messages to send out. Although if there is someone out there who does know, am sure you can add all the individuals here who wants to be messaged privately under one conversation. And if you so happen to mistakenly add my name into that conversation, it would not be the worst thing in the world ??

I’ve had two current massage experiences in a spa setting where extras occurred by surprise (they still occur too).

However, I’d never, ever reveal the identity of the masseurs, as his job and license could be compromised.

I’m sincerely hoping that no one else reveals their similar experiences either.

Sorry for being a mood killer, but I wouldn’t want someone’s business to be negatively impacted, because I don’t know when to not “kiss” and tell.

• 8 months later...
On 2/15/2021 at 4:56 PM, JoeMendoza said:

LOL. That's plenty of private messages to send out. Although if there is someone out there who does know, am sure you can add all the individuals here who wants to be messaged privately under one conversation. And if you so happen to mistakenly add my name into that conversation, it would not be the worst thing in the world ??

Ditto for me as well! 👍🏽🙏🏽😉