Dallas vs Houston

Blade9
This topic is 1207 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Having lived in both, I recommend Dallas over Houston. IMHO it has more consistent availability of talent, has less traffic and the talent is more centrally located as are the airports. Shopping, food, history — plenty in both cities but recommend Dallas for this, too — such as the Sixth Floor Museum about JFK and his assassination.

The museums in Fort Worth are amazing.. and the stockyard. Dallas is pretty business as usual, LA on the prairie.. Ft. Worth has the Basses et all as benefactors . Remember though that Houston is the most internationally diverse city in the US.. who would have ever thought that. BUT.. San Antonio is the tourist spot and Austin has some very cute guys.

Gents: Considering a short trip to Texas. No real agenda except, shopping, relaxation, food, history, sexy pros to spend time with. What’s the consensus, Dallas or Houston?

Thanks in advance,

Blade

Dallas is a city, Houston is a group of suburbs. If you're escaping the winter I would suggest Houston because of its warmer weather.

Hereby I summon our resident expert on all things Texan @Benjamin_Nicholas

I have lived in all 3 Houston, Dallas, and Austin. I would agree there is a lot of history in the Dallas Fort Worth area but I think the people are much more pretentious in that region.

I simply love and adore Houston as it has great shopping, very diverse as mentioned earlier... in fact maybe some of the diverse communities in the country and what really sets it apart is that the diversity creates an amazing food scene, far better than anything Dallas and/or Austin could give to you. While traffic in Houston is no picnic it does flow, Austin on the other hand, never knew it was going to grow to be what it is today and did not invest in infrastructure.

Dallas probably does have more talent however there's that game mafia game that tends to be going on there all the time with flakes and fakes.

The museums in Fort Worth are amazing.. and the stockyard. Dallas is pretty business as usual, LA on the prairie.. Ft. Worth has the Basses et all as benefactors . Remember though that Houston is the most internationally diverse city in the US.. who would have ever thought that. BUT.. San Antonio is the tourist spot and Austin has some very cute guys.

Can you please tell me where the cute guys are in Austin?