Cheyenne Jackson's flopper

dfw2sfo
This topic is 5744 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have a big crush on broadway star Cheyenne Jackson. I went to see him last night in the limited run of Damn Yankees along with Sean Hayes and Jane Krakowski last night. It was a wonderful show but one part stuck out (pardon the pun) in my mind.

There was locker room scene where Cheyenne is getting changed. He takes doen his pants and as his pants graze his bulge it totally flopped back up. Mmmm. Love to peek in that dance belt.

Also, it seemed that any time he was sitting on a chair his legs were spread facing the audience. Then, when he'd bring them together, you could tell he dresses left.

Gorgeous man with a gorgeous voice. I know he's out but I read somewhere that he has a long-time boyfriend who is a doctor. Can anyone confirm?

>>I have a big crush on broadway star Cheyenne Jackson. I

>went

>>to see him last night in the limited run of Damn Yankees

>along

>>with Sean Hayes and Jane Krakowski last night.

>

>Did you sit between Sean and Jane or was it boy-girl-boy? :p

RIck, you are never one to let a modifier dangle or end up in the wrong place. That's a rare talent these days.

"I'd say that's a bit of an extreme reaction, now wouldn't you?" -- N.F. Bates

Lankypeters

>>Rick, you are never one to let a modifier dangle or end

>up in

>>the wrong place. That's a rare talent these days.

>

>Lanky, that's a true compliment coming from you,

someone up to

>whom I look for grammatical wisdom. :p

>

Meant as a compliment, believe me. Your writing is widely informed, witty and articulate. Your interests are fascinating. Not only that, you know how and when to use WHOM.

You must follow this muse.

"I'd say that's a bit of an extreme reaction, now wouldn't you?" -- N.F. Bates

Lankypeters

Archived