Is Having A Tattooed Dick A Plus?

Lazarus
This topic is 1191 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I generally don't mind designs, even if extensive like the pic above. It's when I feel I have to "read" someone's body all full of text that it gets too much for me. I don't know the proper term (I assume there is one) for the word tattoos men often get just above the chest, often in cursive "font" or with a Goth sort of look - I hate those. With a passion. (Though if you have a random small "mom" or "name of gf/bf" on your arm or something, that's ok lol. That's not so intrusive.)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guys seems to think so:

https://rentmen.eu/Tattoodicktop

I met up with him and he was a lot of fun! Super sexy guy and his body is incredible and his dick is massive and stayed rock hard!

He's a fun guy and a wild animal in bed. He looks pretty rough but he's also very nice, polite and charming. English wasn't great but we didn't do much talking ;)

Definitely not a guy I'd want to bring home for the Holidays, but for some hot sweaty fucking he's a blast! He's perfect for that "escaped convict" or "MS-113 kidnapping" fantasy :D

I imagine getting tattoos on your balls must be excruciatingly painful. What if the artist slips? Needles in that area? Not for me, thank you!

Yeah no shit...I asked him about to and he said the whole process turned him on and made him cum. Whether he was telling the truth or not I’ll never know but he was a bit eccentric lol