411 on Alekrussianguy in Chicago

JamesMorris
This topic is 1050 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 5 months later...

I will not recommended him. He a total flake. He told me before he couldn't host. So I finally had my apartment to myself yesterday so I can do a outcall. I ask if he available and said he is. Told him I can do outcall. He said he can definitely come to my place. I ask for his 2hour rate no reply. I also told him if he come to my place at 8pm and still nothing. I ask him again later the night and still nothing. He totally ghost me. I don't understand why he reply to my first message and not reply the last message. He could easily he said could not make it. I will understand that. This guy total waste of time 

On 1/19/2021 at 9:14 AM, mature_guy said:

He was in DC a few years ago and I saw him several times (he's probably older than 22 though). I really enjoyed the experience and missed him once he left DC. Again, it's been a few years, but unless he's drastically changed I would highly recommend.

Same here. Indeed, He was in DC several years ago. I met with him many times. He was great back then. I thought he retired.  But looks like he’s back. I have not experienced the second incarnation. But if he was like he was in DC, then I’d recommend.