Heinz Gay Ad

Rick Munroe
This topic is 5321 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So cute. Although, I agree with one of the commenters that the "Mum" perpetuates the stereotype that in gay relationships, one is the woman and one is the man. But still a very sweet ad.

(btw, they pulled the ad after Bill O'Reilly freaked out) :(

Guest ryan2552

Pretty cool to bad they caved in and canceled the ad. btw I didn't know Heinz made Mayo too :O

Guest timgetrum

used the link. the ad is sweet. youtube is such a great resource. youtube in their wisdom had a couple of links associated with the heinz ad. enjoyed them too.

gays make more in london than str8s

gay advertizing waxing

Guest zipperzone

>Pretty cool to bad they caved in and canceled the ad. btw I

>didn't know Heinz made Mayo too :O

I was really pissed when they caved in. If companies had the balls to ignore the Bill O'Riley types and go with what their advertising company obviously thought was a good ad - and it got final approval by the advertiser, so they must have agreed - perhaps gays would have an easier time gaining acceptance.

But they all seem so afraid of what their stockholders might say....

It just gives control to the fuckin' Religious Right. How undemocratic is that. Perhaps if gays boycotted Heinz for a few months they would get the message!

Archived