411 Peter

BeefyDude
This topic is 947 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

As if THOSE RATES weren't enough turn-off, he also wears a MAN-BUN.

But now I understand why. Gosh! with that hair he looks like a sad old woman.

When did it happen that some men went from masculine to ridiculous?

width=449pxhttps://media.rentmasseur.com/public/photos/main/8/34991_1553115478_cd2uexmtud.jpg[/img]

Looks like an old woman ?

• 5 months later...
On 2/20/2021 at 12:51 PM, Richardbl said:

Looks like an old woman ?

Lol.  I actually met up with him a few years ago and had that immediate first impression.  Once we were both naked and started, that is exactly what I kept feeling like I was with.  My dick never got hard and I just wanted to go and cut the session short.

• 1 month later...

Masculine? Yes.

Trained? I don't think so. Massage just OK. B

Body? I think his genetics are good. His body is hard with nice muscles and skin, but the muscles are not well proportioned. Bulky in some areas, not that bulky in others.

Rates? Ugh, all over. He does not really disclose all the upgrades options until you are there. And yes, he's very expensive for a B massage with the usual sensual elements that most look for.

In my opinion, he's not worth the money. He's very expensive for the average experience he delivers. And let's not even talk about the set up/atmosphere/table/lightning/etc.