Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen Countdown

Lucky
This topic is 1183 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Last night's NY Eve show with Cooper and Cohenm the ltter replacing Kathy Griffin, was just about unwatchable. It was horrid! Cohen is loud and shrill, Cooper too much like a school librarian. And what was with all those rap stars? One or two, okay, but I soon thought they might be broadcasting from Detroit!

Last night's NY Eve show with Cooper and Cohenm the ltter replacing Kathy Griffin, was just about unwatchable. It was horrid! Cohen is loud and shrill, Cooper too much like a school librarian. And what was with all those rap stars? One or two, okay, but I soon thought they might be broadcasting from Detroit!

I agree. I couldnt watch it all and just switched channels. Its not the same without Kathy.. as for the music, i couldnt voice an opinion as i did not watch to much into it.

The John Mayer tribute to those lost during 2020 was touching. I love John Mayer.

Leslie Jordan was funny. I didn't know he is a big social media star.

I like Don Lemon, but I really like Don Lemon after a few shots on NYE. He's a sweet guy.

Also liked hearing Andy Cohen's mom admit she appreciates simply having food to eat and a home to live in, especially during these times.

The panoramic shots from 100 floors up were nice. I liked the dance troupe up there.

Colbert was clever and funny as usual. He proclaimed his shot was Mount Gay, which is a rum I buy at Trader Joe's. Colbert is always a highlight for me.