BOTS are getting smarter

Lchnsf
This topic is 1232 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

With the pandemic and a staycation I have too much time on my hands. App bots keep hitting me up and I am working at finding a way to break them. One of these time’s it may actually turn into a real person, man what would I do if they actually showed up and I would have to perform everything I mentioned in the discussion?

Lately they seem to get you hooked then ask for gas money, anything from $20 to $100. Once I get their address I report the profile.

What surprises me is that even a week later that the profiles are still active. Grindr, Scruff and A4A want you to at for this service??

one of the reasons why I have not really logged into Grindr in a while is because I seem to just get a lot of bots, so it just got tiring. from time to time, I will use scruff for the spelling bee and trivia. maybe the apps are just not for me, but if I want sex, I just go to my go-to providers - less hassle.