411 MassageByHunter San Francisco

Bluefin

• 4 months later...

https://rentmasseur.com/MassageByHunter

Any info on this guy? There’s one thread in the deli section that has no responses so thought I’d try here.

Thanks!

Although I have not engaged the services of Hunter, at https://rentmasseur.com/MassageByHunter, there are seven reviews: two Erotic, four Sensual, and one Therapeutic. All seven stars.

Hunter's initial fees are $170 for in and $150 for out. Only one client rendered $160; the rest ranged from $200 and above.

From all that I read and viewed, I'd give him a chance if I were you. As one who has used the reviews that are posted there as well as a poster myself-- I'd go for him if there were not others who are on my future list. They will have to have been vaccinated for me to engage their services. After all, unfortunately, these are very new times in which we are all living.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

He seems to go back and forth between LA and SF. He can over about a year ago. Started off with an encouraging firm, commanding grip. It was short-lived, however, as he was inside of me within about 15 minutes. You wasn’t sad about it 🤷🏽‍♂️ Very sweet guy. 

16 minutes ago, xax said:

I’ve checked in with him a couple of times in the last year and it seems he can only do outcalls, which is a bummer, so I have not tried him.

I don’t know how recently you checked in, but at least this summer he was doing massage in a Chinatown studio. Not sure if he still is bc he suddenly ghosted me. Surprising bc I thought we had hit it off fine. 

11 hours ago, Moke said:

I don’t know how recently you checked in, but at least this summer he was doing massage in a Chinatown studio. Not sure if he still is bc he suddenly ghosted me. Surprising bc I thought we had hit it off fine. 

Definitely not as recently as this summer. That’s nice he found a place to do incalls, but the ghosting is worrisome!

• 3 months later...