Masseur stats and pics

Jamesp
This topic is 1235 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

From get go, I think its a a rude question to ask but its part of all profiles. Its just a truth that humans age and I understand people have different age / stats preferences, but someone can't be 21 or 30 for last years. Same goes for facial features and body type. With covid, most people are not going through same gym routine as usual, So body has changed. I am sporting beard and almost a pony tail ready hair which I never thought i will ever have with my every two week hair trimming schedule. Recently I asked some one to send latest pic ( rude / unreasonable ?). Response pic I received was from 2015 or latest are on site which site said last update during 2018 or 2019. It makes me think I am signing up for a surprise at door.

Any thoughts?

Well, your legs are looking good if that’s you in the profile picture.

I think your question is quite reasonable, and there are probably other posts* here on the subject. Of course, appearance is a factor when meeting a provider and a surprise at the door could be extremely awkward. Everyone wants to put his best foot forward but outdated pictures are a deal breaker for me. In the past I’ve politely canceled the meeting when that happened. I don’t feel sorry for people who try to fool me.

*To find past posts about that you can try searching for “Three finger selfie” and “outdated pictures”.

Great question and response.

Even pre-covid I would meet up and think to myself WOW those are not the same people.

But with covid its even more pronounced. I hear alot that they can't workout due to covid. Very valid point. However either update your pics or put some disclaimer in your profile. Everyone is kinda in the same boat.

Its like pre-covid if i was on a conference call and could hear a kid screaming or dog barking in the background - VERY annoying. Now with covid that happens alot. But people are ok with it as they know everyone is experiencing the same.

Hope that analogy made sense