EliXXX

sdrva
This topic is 771 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I met Eli 6 or so years ago. He was a lot of fun then. Most of his pics are unchanged since then. In fact, I took pic #37 of him in my bed (in either 2013 or 2014). :) Pics #17 and #19 are, I think, newer and therefore likely a better approximation of his look now. I recommend asking him for FaceTime and/or current pics.

Edited by Topseed

I met Eli 6 or so years ago. He was a lot of fun then. Most of his pics are unchanged since then. In fact, I took pic #37 of him in my bed (in either 2013 or 2014). :) Pics #17 and #19 are, I think, newer and therefore likely a better approximation of his look now. I recommend asking him for FaceTime and/or current pics.

I checked just to see your bed. ? Nice sheet choice, and he looked properly receptive.

I also saw Eli 6-8 years ago--and he was awesome. Great looking guy, passionate, intelligent, and really into a sweaty roleplay that turned me on. I bet he is still in great shape, but yes I'd ask for current pictures. I believe he does Twitter or posts Videos that are more recent and that suggest he has aged very very well.

• 1 year later...

I, too, saw him 5-10 years ago when the majority of his pictures were current.   A fun experience, a hot man and a good time had.

I saw him again about 4 months ago and would not repeat again.   Definitely has aged and not particularly well.   Not in nearly as good a shape.   Still same nice guy, fairly eager to please (not as much as before).   Definitely noticed he was a smoker this time.   I think it depends on how much he turns you on.   I would say pics 54 and 56 are the most accurate re his current look and these were uploaded 4 years ago.   The most recent, I would think, are those with his partner but he only shows his dick in those.

I met him in 2013 or 2014, as I recall.  Pic #37 is one I took when he was at my home.  He's a sweet guy and I enjoyed topping him. I think that his assertion of being 32 years old might be, well, in question.

I do echo the concern about his current physique...pics 17 and 19 may be among the more recent, I think. Most definitely ask for FaceTime or current pictures.

• 1 month later...
Guest MikeThomas
On 2/21/2022 at 11:27 PM, Despardo said:

He is great at communicating. I get very good vibes. Have plans to meet him and his partner soon. 

Curious if you met

• 3 weeks later...

First off, let me say I have NOT met him in person. I have, however, texted with him now for... what? 3-4 years? Every time the prospect of a visit has come up, a misfortune has prevented it. I was beginning to think he's one unlucky guy, but today he wrote me to cancel tomorrow's appointment for unspecified reasons. Okay, the beat goes on. Frankly, at this point, I'm a little leery that he won't be a fit for my inner desires. Mind you, I like the aggressive, devil-may-care vibe he has expressed in our conversations, but then, his talent might best be recognized with a Tony award. Bless you, Eli, but I think it's time to drop the effort!