411 on Sebastian in Atlanta?

DiscreetATL
This topic is 1099 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 months later...

I hired him from his RentMasseur ad, ( not the Rent.Men one) for erotic massage a couple of weeks ago.

His text communications prior to meeting and his greeting upon arrival were both friendly and easy. He's a nice looking guy with a good body.

Unfortunately, It went downhill after that.

The massage began on the bed. I was strongly tempted to get up and leave after the first 15 minutes as all he had done to that point was rub my right leg from the knee to the ankle over and over! I decided to stay a bit, mainly of of curiosity just to see if he would ever do anything else. After another five minutes or so, he mover to the left shoulder and began the same type rubbing of only the top of the left shoulder.

After a few minutes of that I had had enough. I got up, dressed, paid half his fee, and left.

Upon leaving, he said he was sorry he didn't speak much English.

No, that wasn't the problem! Wouldn't repeat.

Edited by ButchAtl

I hired him from his RentMasseur ad, ( not the Rent.Men one) for erotic massage a couple of weeks ago.

His text communications prior to meeting and his greeting upon arrival were both friendly and easy. He's a nice looking and and good body.

Unfortunately, It went downhill after that.

The massage began on the bed. I was strongly tempted to get up and leave after the first 15 minutes as all he had done to that point was rub my right leg from the knee to the ankle over and over! I decided to stay a bit, mainly of of curiosity just to see if he would ever do anything else. After another five minutes or so, he mover to the left shoulder and began the same type rubbing of only the top of the left shoulder.

After a few minutes if that I had had enough. I got up, dressed, paid half his fee, and left.

Upon leaving, he said he was sorry he didn't speak much English.

No, that wasn't the problem! Wouldn't repeat.

Thanks. That's very helpful to know.