DannyJay in NYC

Fridolf
This topic is 1189 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://rentmasseur.com/DannyJay

I’ve been getting massages in NYC for 25 years and would have thought I’d known about DannyJay. He has many reviews on RM, and he has a sparkle in his eyes.

Am I the only one in the dark? Anyone care to shed some light?

I've only recently seen in one of the Spa threads that he is very good and aims to please. I may have seen it in the favorite mssseur thread? He's now on my list of must try.

For me he was an acquired taste. It took me two sessions to figure him out. He is a genuine, down to earth guy and very sweet. He’s super chatty and loves Dad jokes. If you’re looking for a quiet massage you have to tell him otherwise he will talk your ear off. :)

I have only been to him once and thought it was a good experience. I could see why he would check a lot of boxes for most guys, but not sure if I would necessarily return. Maybe he is an “acquired taste” in which case a repeat may be in order. :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...