411 on IntimacyPro in San Diego

7829V
This topic is 1062 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://rentmasseur.com/intimacypro

Professional Intimacy Bodyworker Hey! Thanks so much for checking out my profile. Yes, I am an "actual" massage therapist. I went to school and acquired my license in 2007. Most of my professional career has been in private practice, although I have experience working as a massage therapist in one of the top 10 spas in the USA. I love touch and male closeness. For me, I consider it my calling. So I bring a level of depth and intentionality to my work that makes a difference in your experience. I am very well trained in a variety of techniques, so your session will be customized and tailored to your desires. The session is focused on your pleasure, not mine. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions and special requests.

Hvs3DKU.png

qSUuMHK.png

• 6 months later...

Just returned from a 4 hour session with intimacy pro. When I was with him I felt like I was in my 30's again due to his wit and playfulness. He was totally focused on me, and reminded me of the importance of developing intimacy in our lives. Encounters like with this provider are so much more than just cumming, although we both are adept at that!  We are from backgrounds where we have taken care of other people, and I certainly felt taken care of by him.  I enjoyed his hot, sweaty muscular body. He is far more handsome than his pictures. The Tantric approach to our encounter drove me wild! I am fortunate to have found intimacypro, and I am looking forward to more time together soon.