Interesting ? 411 on NYC Chakra?

allyouknow

I recently met up with him. He’s nice and handsome (with a guy next store vibe) who is new to this but earnest in his desire to provide a good massage and relaxing experience. While not trained he naturally has good hands (i.,e., strong), and I personally thought his touch was quite good. He was physically my type (natural toned body without being bulked up), super cute, friendly, and eager to please. That said his a very new to this and not completely confident or sure how to navigate this nuances of these types of massage.

Depending on what you are looking for, he might be good experience. While he not yet experienced or polished in his delivery, I found him sincere and refreshing after a few recent experiences with masseurs who seemed to be going through the motions.

(N.B. He has a table but we worked on his bed. I usually don’t like bed massages but I sensed that this would be better given then layout of the room. )

I recently met up with him. He’s nice and handsome (with a guy next store vibe) who is new to this but earnest in his desire to provide a good massage and relaxing experience. While not trained he naturally has good hands (i.,e., strong), and I personally thought his touch was quite good. He was physically my type (natural toned body without being bulked up), super cute, friendly, and eager to please. That said his a very new to this and not completely confident or sure how to navigate this nuances of these types of massage.

Depending on what you are looking for, he might be good experience. While he not yet experienced or polished in his delivery, I found him sincere and refreshing after a few recent experiences with masseurs who seemed to be going through the motions.

(N.B. He has a table but we worked on his bed. I usually don’t like bed massages but I sensed that this would be better given then layout of the room. )

Thank you !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...