Edging Videos

Just966
This topic is 1133 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There are some guys whose glans become super-sensitive just after they orgasm; I've been fortunate to have a couple as edging vicitims. I can put them in quite serious pain without doing any physical damage by continuing just exactly as I did before they squirted - until their dicks go completely limp. <evil, sadistic grin>. Of course, this isn't edging, it about how the session might end. Apologies for going slightly off-topic.

To lovingly lick that super sensitive after-orgasm glans and watch the cummer writhe, roll his eyes, twitch uncontrollably, and squirt is a huge turn-on when somebody cums in your mouth. Priceless. Edited by liubit

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As @Just966 has noted, drcumcontrol is incredibly talented at edging his clients to the outer limits of their sanity. Alfredosian is another complete talented evil genius.

Watching these demonstrating their talents caused me to explore different edging approaches and to that end I have happily embraced both sounding (aka cockstuffing) and electrostimulation either separately or in conjunction with quite sublime results.