LuisNYC any body in the know.

Terpmaniac

• 2 months later...

I am so glad to be back on the boards here.. computer glitches over time and glad to find these pages again. That said... I want to talk about a massage I had with LuisNYC. In the middle of winter with cool days and colder nights Luis is the right thing to warm you up. His technique from head to toe is amazing. The pressure is just right and so needed these days. Do yourself a favor.. drop by if you can!

https://rentmasseur.com/LuisNYC/

I am so glad to be back on the boards here.. computer glitches over time and glad to find these pages again. That said... I want to talk about a massage I had with LuisNYC. In the middle of winter with cool days and colder nights Luis is the right thing to warm you up. His technique from head to toe is amazing. The pressure is just right and so needed these days. Do yourself a favor.. drop by if you can!

https://rentmasseur.com/LuisNYC/

+1

But I saw he raised his fee by more than 30% since I saw him...

+1

But I saw he raised his fee by more than 30% since I saw him...

I paid the same amount recently as I did for a friends birthday 6 weeks ago so I am not sure. I have been watching his ad for sometime and his price hasn't;t change don his page.. sorry sir don't know what else to tell you.

I paid the same amount recently as I did for a friends birthday 6 weeks ago so I am not sure. I have been watching his ad for sometime and his price hasn't;t change don his page.. sorry sir don't know what else to tell you.

I know. I am just reflecting on the fact that most hot big cities masseurs now charge 180/200. C'est la vie.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
3 hours ago, am09li said:

Hey anybody have more intel? Does he offer more services than on his page? 🤤

His page says he offers therapeutic, sensual and erotic. Whey more is there? I have seen him a few times (not recently) and always left very happy and satisfied.

Edited by ontheroad

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I did see him a few weeks ago.  Pleased to confirm that he is back to his naturally hairy physique.  He looked toned up, tanned and gorgeous as always.

Checking out his ad again today, surprised to see that 'sensual' and 'erotic' are no longer on the menu.  He makes it very clear in the text of the ad.  Seriously wonder what is going on ...

LuisNYC, Male Male Massage in New York City, NY (rentmasseur.com)

• 6 months later...

I had great massage experiences in the past with LuisNYC but I stopped seeing him before the pandemic because I found it weird he’d barely say hi. After seeing the glowing reviews on here, I’ve decided to try him again, which I greatly regret. I had one of the worst experiences ever. Making an exception to a golden rule with massage providers, I paid in advance because he offered me a deal for two sessions if I paid both at once (out of the blue, I had just asked him for his current rates).  I trusted him based in our past experiences so I sent the money without asking further questions. When I finally saw him more than two weeks later (it was a busy time for me), he barely talked to me and the vibe was weird. The massage was rushed and abrupt, quick strokes all over me making it impossible to feel any sensual element whatsoever, forget about release (he did try but I was totally turned off, I didn’t even care). But  worst of all, the session lasted little more than half an hour, which is unacceptable. I was shocked and perplexed since my previous experiences have been completely the opposite. Was I  being punished for trusting him and paying two sessions in advance? In any case, I did speak up and called him out on his lack of professionalism, let alone any regard for a client who has always been nice and very respectful to him.  It’s sad that he has soured so much so as to lose the respect he owes to his own business. He also lost his temper, yelled and even pounded his fists on the table when I called him out on his ridiculous behavior, after the massage. I kept my cool and left.  Needless to say, I won’t ever be back for my second massage. My intuition was right when I stopped seeing him years ago, turned off by his weird demeanor. Something is obviously not right with him. Be warned and proceed with extreme caution. 

Edited by musclestuduws