Gregbig in NYC

Wanderoz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This guy is a total whack job. I actually reached out to him and apologized if I said anything previously that upset him to go to the extreme of blocking me on RM. he accepted it and we were going to find an appointment time. Later on I asked him if he would unblock me…his response was “what does it matter, don’t ask things of me, We’re not friends, I’m a service provider”. Wow should have stuck to my instincts. 

29 minutes ago, njny7621 said:

This guy is a total whack job. I actually reached out to him and apologized if I said anything previously that upset him to go to the extreme of blocking me on RM. he accepted it and we were going to find an appointment time. Later on I asked him if he would unblock me…his response was “what does it matter, don’t ask things of me, We’re not friends, I’m a service provider”. Wow should have stuck to my instincts. 

I feel particularly guilty about this because I was one of gregbig's recommenders.... my experiences with him have always been positive and while I stand by them, @njny7621seems to have had a honestly inexcusable display of behavior from him. 

I feel badly for njny, but also for gregbig - he might have been having a bad day, or might have just had a really bad experience with someone else, but no excuses - an apology is owed.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
45 minutes ago, strip4me said:

I’ve always thought he was attractive, but had mixed reviews here. More interestingly is how they were mixed…super satisfied for some and some pretty oddball behavior for others. 

Ultimately, I have passed every time I consider him and consider myself fairly warned  

Folks say this a lot but I appreciate this forum. A little bit of knowledge can go a long way. 

He's definitely not for everybody - peculiar guys in some ways (a bit cold, a bit hard to connect with even when in his presence) but does give a great bodywork session

whether or not he works for you is, of course, up to you

• 5 months later...
10 hours ago, Charlton said:

Seen him a couple of times and we are scheduled to meet again this week. I think he’s maybe a bit shy, so if you’re looking for someone overtly warm and outgoing, he night not be for you.

In my experience he’s always been very kind and welcoming. Super clean studio with a nice vibe. 

Excellent massage. You can tell he takes bodywork seriously. Plus: super fit guy. Always left v happy. 

i have seen him twice, both times at his very nice place in brooklyn (as long as you can deal with the energizing six-floor walk up)

he may not be conventionally charming but he gives a serious and intentional session - i WOULD repeat!

• 3 months later...