411 on Body_Therapy in NYC

dutchal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wonder what spa space he rents, seeing a all the ones i'm familiar with have "no sex" rules

I asked him about that. He said 'there is plenty of privacy' in his spa space.

On the other hand, the address of the spa and his face picture are only disclosed 'on the day of the appointment'. Weird way of doing business. It is too bad, because the profile - if real - is enticing.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I have not met him but he was probably the rudest masseur I have ever dealt with.  He was in Detroit back in March 2021 and we set up an appointment.  He was very vague on his offerings and had long delays in communication, but I decided to go for it regardless.  He wouldn't tell me where he was staying for a long time.  He finally gave me an address in a very sketchy part of town and when I pulled it up on Google Maps, it didn't actually exist but there were other warehouses close by.  When I questioned him about the address, he became very belligerent so I cancelled.  Next came a barrage of threatening texts-all of which I still have.  I would stay away from this guy.  He's trouble.  

On 10/19/2022 at 6:57 AM, FunGuyUS said:

bumping this old thread

Considering a meeting

I've met him several times. And it was always great. He can actually do massage and very fun overall. YMMV.

He travel a lot, so catching him in the city can be tricky.

He can't host (in NYC), so be ready to accommodate or use one of those spa-studios.