411 on Bodyandspirit in Dallas

CalebP89
This topic is 926 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He also has a Rent.Men ad indicating Dallas and was just in Oklahoma City a couple of days ago: https://rent.men/BodyAndSpirit

I think his profile name for both Rent.Men and Rentmasseur was changed from MensMassager which had a great deal of discussion. He has traveled around the country, but was previously primarily based in San Diego. He is very attractive and was located in Atlanta for a while and I considered him but did not confirm a meeting with him.

https://www.companyofmen.org/search/1103537/?q=mensmassager&o=date

So I reached out to him today to schedule an appointment. On the phone (around 2:30pm) he says he can do 4:15pm, I say great. Then he texts and asks when we were supposed to meet - I say 4:15 and he asks if 4:30 works because he wants to have enough time to work out. I say yes and offer to have him just text me when it's 15 minutes before he's ready bc that's how far away I am. He says no worries 4:30 is perfect. I text at 4:31 saying I've arrived. I text again a few minutes later. He texts at 4:40 saying we're still on and that he's 5 minutes away. I'm starting to get uneasy but say ok whatever. In 5 minutes he's back and gives me the room number. Like the other reviewers say, his place was fairly disheveled but not totally dirty (other than the one pile of dog poop I see on the ground from a significantly underweight Frenchie that he explains is on a "fast" - you can't make this shit up). Oh, he answered the door completely naked and the image was about what I expected from his pictures - he is in phenomenal shape. So we're chatting and I'm thinking well this is probably about to be sort of a waste of money but oh well he's hot. He then explains that I need to pay up front if I want to pay electronically - despite that not being mentioned anywhere in his ad or being conveyed over the phone (and in spite of the fact that his RentMasseur ad says that if you try to pay electronically at the end and it doesn't work he will hold your phone as collateral - apparently this is because he recently did this to someone and now has a felony charge pending against him for stealing that person's phone... so now he wants to have his ad say that as justification for what he did). I explain that I'm not comfortable paying ahead of time for obvious reasons and that I've never had an issue paying electronically before. He says that he can tell our vibe is off now and we both agree I should leave because I'm uncomfortable. As I'm walking to my car, he offers to give me $20 for my gas money and wasted time if I will just come back and accept his apology. I declined. Allllllllllllll that to say, I would steer clear - he has serious time management issues and he just seems "off."

Good for you @preppystudent - it sucks that you wasted your time - but I’m glad you walked out on him - even after his “apology” - so many guys go ahead and pay upfront in that awkward type of situation - and they should just leave - it’s the only way they learn. If everyone did it, it would not be the issue that still gets regularly discussed in these forums.

because of all these years of "pay upfront" horror stories here on the forum, I now try to do this when meeting a new guy:

if he's not well-known, hasn't been recommended by somebody, and/or has little or no positive chatter here on the forum, I'll say during pre-meet planning that I'll pay at the end, don't want to talk money during the meet, and then I ask him to confirm that will be ok.......some will still ask to "see" the fee beforehand and that's ok with me.....despite all this, one guy did ask for payment upfront and I said "no, I'm an honest guy, and I'll pay in full at the end of the meet".......he sheepishly said "ok" and we proceeded as planned....

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the warning. I’ve noticed him before and was curious but would pass now. His ad text is also very off putting.

“If you are a first timеr, I do required a phone call to hear for covid symptoms and to see if we are a good fit or not. I have to have expectations crystal clear so you know exactly what you are getting for. Expect to leave your cell phone as collateral until you can uphold your end.”

Thanks for the warning. I’ve noticed him before and was curious but would pass now. His ad text is also very off putting.

“If you are a first timеr, I do required a phone call to hear for covid symptoms and to see if we are a good fit or not. I have to have expectations crystal clear so you know exactly what you are getting for. Expect to leave your cell phone as collateral until you can uphold your end.”

The insane part is that I think he actually believes he is a great person and not just completely insane and full of shit. Starving his dog on purpose to make sure she didn’t get fat was just so bizarre and offputting. He even asked if I thought she was underfed (I have two of the same breed) and I politely tried to say yes since you could count every single one of the dog’s ribs and he got super defensive and told me I was being scammed by dog food companies lol.

How on earth can a masseur think having dog poop in the room is conducive to a relaxing and professional environment?

I read his reply to the negative comment on RentMasseur. He basically acknowledged everything the customer complained about but came up with some super lame defense.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I actually just called him before reading any of this. I must say his attitude on the phone was horrible and matched what others said.

He is very arrogant and cocky about himself and his services.

When I asked about his price he came back with two responses:

1) if you are asking about the price or a discount it messes with the spiritual energy between us (WTF)

2) if you see ads on RentMen they are charging here - to which I replied Yeah but you are NOT comparing the same they. They are offering sex vs. you which is a massage.

Another reason to like this site. Thanks for all the postings. Should have read them first (DOH)

• 3 months later...

He’s still on his bullshit. Trying to charge $240 per session for a bed massage, pay upfront, no promises about what’s involved, unflushed toilet - he asked me to wash my hands as soon as I walked in the room, as I was doing that he thanked me for coming early and casually mentioned that his last client got sketched out and left without a massage, then asked me to pay upfront. I said “go fuck yourself” and walked out the door. How can he possibly be making any money like this??

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very nice pics, but the ad text alone would have been enough to put me off, never mind all of the comments. I do wonder about his headline:

"Are you a Hilton employee? - looking for buddy!"

I'm assuming he'd like to have an arrangement with a Hilton employee - discounts, etc? I can't think what else it could be, but it just seemed weird.