best gallery thread ever is ...

newatthis
This topic is 1240 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I very much like the Wrestling thread, too, but find it a little frustrating in the way that the photograph of a good steak is frustrating; I can see it, but can't hear its sizzle or smell its juices.

With the wrestlers, I see chiseled features, bulging biceps, broad shoulders, and big (but mostly covered) chests; all lovely to look at and to savor. And so, too, are those marvelous, magical, but altogether mysterious hidden mounds of butts, balls, and "bats". Thin layers of cloth frustrate my wish to see more, but leave me with only my imagination and desire. I must be content with these, and see the hidden treasures only in my dreams; my, gratefully, sometimes vivid dreams. Not a bad lot, that, really. And I must love them still, as I keep coming back for more. Please keep the supply coming. Thank you.