Massage w/ Mask & Gloves Acceptable?

orville
This topic is 1294 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

width=369pxhttps://c8.alamy.com/comp/2BM9WR5/acupressure-massage-and-physio-pain-therapy-in-face-mask-2BM9WR5.jpg[/img]

I've been persistent asking one of my guys to meet up after he went off because of Covid.

The announcement of the vaccine has eased him into considering coming back, with certain limitations.

He says he will do it with precautions that, while understandable, I honestly don't know what to make of them.

There will be body temperature check and hand sanitizing on my arrival, and preferably I should arrive already showered.

I would be the girl in the image above, and there would be limited interaction: happy ending, but not mutual touching, or extra service.

What's your take on this?

PS: We are in our Covid 2nd Wave in Canada, and our numbers are increasing again. The blue line is my region.

New Cases

width=576pxhttps://serving.photos.photobox.com/830709316fc28ad687841e36487bc29bea65a3befaa446e8f4e068559508aebf120cfa0c.jpg[/img]

New Deaths

width=570pxhttps://serving.photos.photobox.com/775130980366d5740788f701c36a072b2697132b9c2c9d01d2dd2c663f5baa803c99cac2.jpg[/img]

I have had some masked massages by a straight male massage therapist who helps me with some lower back issues. We have been doing it outside (probably not an option where you are, but I’m in Los Angeles). Instead you want to have good ventilation; whether that is an open window with a breeze or Hepa-filtered air, this aspect is important.

I find that having the mask on while I’m in the face cradle isn’t bad as long as I use a blue surgical mask which is more breathable than some of the cotton fabric masks I have.

I think the gloves are a bad move. Not only will they feel bad (and the happy ending with gloves?), they are not necessary from a sanitizing perspective. He should just wash his hands and not touch his face.

I think it’s doable

width=369pxhttps://c8.alamy.com/comp/2BM9WR5/acupressure-massage-and-physio-pain-therapy-in-face-mask-2BM9WR5.jpg[/img]

I've been persistent asking one of my guys to meet up after he went off because of Covid.

The announcement of the vaccine has eased him into considering coming back, with certain limitations.

He says he will do it with precautions that, while understandable, I honestly don't know what to make of them.

There will be body temperature check and hand sanitizing on my arrival, and preferably I should arrive already showered.

I would be the girl in the image above, and there would be limited interaction: happy ending, but not mutual touching, or extra service.

What's your take on this?

PS: We are in our Covid 2nd Wave in Canada, and our numbers are increasing again.

New Cases

width=576pxhttps://serving.photos.photobox.com/830709316fc28ad687841e36487bc29bea65a3befaa446e8f4e068559508aebf120cfa0c.jpg[/img]

New Deaths

width=570pxhttps://serving.photos.photobox.com/775130980366d5740788f701c36a072b2697132b9c2c9d01d2dd2c663f5baa803c99cac2.jpg[/img]

My massages have been far and few between since COVID but I believe under certain conditions, it can be done as safely as possible. Forget the latex gloves, why bother to get a massage at all? It's all about the human touch and feel. Once you both wash up prior to the massage, you're not going to infect each other by touching each other. Your hands must touch a contaminated surface and then you must touch a mucous membrane for transmission. COVID germs are not secreted thru the skin. Now of utmost importance is ventilation of the room. Have windows open if possible, even a small fan circulating the air and definitely both wear masks throughout the massage. Most transmission is airborne. Numbers are spiking up here in the US as well just short of a second wave. People are tired of taking precautions. They want this to be over already but it's not. We can't let our guard down. Let's hope a successful vaccine is on the way for us all but until that happens, continue to take precautions so that you stay well.

This is what I send to clients when they contact me:

COVID PRECAUTIONS:

- U.V. Light System in the massage room that kills Virus / Bacteria ..2x a Day

- Head Cradle instead of using 1 cover now uses 3 covers..

- Prior to Appt Arrival Time: Disinfectant Spray Gun with UV Lights will also be used on Table / Sheets / Doors etc...

- Mask(s) are Provided Upon Your Request...

This is what I send to clients when they contact me:

COVID PRECAUTIONS:

- U.V. Light System in the massage room that kills Virus / Bacteria ..2x a Day

- Head Cradle instead of using 1 cover now uses 3 covers..

- Prior to Appt Arrival Time: Disinfectant Spray Gun with UV Lights will also be used on Table / Sheets / Doors etc...

- Mask(s) are Provided Upon Your Request...

ArmyHands - you really got it together. I'd mount your massage table in a heartbeat! ?

so as long as I do not touch the mucous membrane (e.g., I could slurp from whatever glands or ducts are being excreted from what the membrane is lining), then I should be good, right? ?

You devil! I know where you're going with that comment. Sucking cock may be safer than swapping spit but I'm no doctor. Cum juice may be safe unless the guy is infected at the time of ejaculation. Help me out here guys.

You devil! I know where you're going with that comment. Sucking cock may be safer than swapping spit but I'm no doctor. Cum juice may be safe unless the guy is infected at the time of ejaculation. Help me out here guys.

It's all good - I am just messing with you and attempting to bring some levity into the discussion. But at the end of the day, I think it is a matter of one's comfort level of even being exposed to another human regardless of the level and degree of physical contact. Do it at your own risk, I guess.

ArmyHands - you really got it together. I'd mount your massage table in a heartbeat! ?

Wow Thank you for the nice note....... I just recently got a New massage table / table pads / heating pad / lots of new massage tools come over and be the first person to try out all the new massage tools... lol

Edited by ArmyHands

Wow Thank you for the nice note....... I just recently got a New massage table / table pads / heating pad / lots of new massage tools come over and be the first person to try out all the new massage tools... lol

I believe you are on the west coast? I'm on the east coast so unfortunately not feasible at this time. But appreciate the invitation.