411 on TwohandsofGod in San Diego

7829V

I had a massage with him. Therapeutic. His clothes stayed on the entire time. I figured considering the site he was on but nothing extra.

The massage was pretty good though.

Was the rate adequate for therapeutic? Or does he charge sensual/erotic rates and delivers a therapeutic experience?

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Saw him twice. I'll admit he gives a very good therapeutic massage. But he reneged on his promise to make my 2nd massage a sensual massage. He lost a customer in me.

What bothers me is that he has "private pics" an is just pics of his table ?

• 8 months later...
18 minutes ago, 7829V said:

@mkm556 @EnjoyMassSD Was he shirtless when you hired him? Did he drape you? Did he stayed away from "sensitive areas" (glutes, abductors, etc)?

He kept his clothes on, no drape and stayed away from those areas. No sensual elements whatsoever.  

His ad says he's open to giving a sensual massage but not on the first meet. Didn't happen on my 2nd meet either so ymmv

• 10 months later...
On 1/15/2022 at 3:28 PM, mkm556 said:

His ad says he's open to giving a sensual massage but not on the first meet. Didn't happen on my 2nd meet either so ymmv

Perhaps this type of "god" requires special offerings -- and even sacrifices -- for anything "sensual" to happen. 😉

Edited by Marc in Calif

• 1 month later...

Gerrod is a handsome/nice guy and his rates are very reasonable, particularly in San Diego. I did get a HE at my second massage with him, but it wasn’t very interactive so I understand where people are coming from when they discuss feeling misled. His massage technique is good given his price point so I’d just go for that - if getting erotic isn’t important. 

8 hours ago, Dr.Daddy said:

Gerrod is a handsome/nice guy and his rates are very reasonable, particularly in San Diego. I did get a HE at my second massage with him, but it wasn’t very interactive so I understand where people are coming from when they discuss feeling misled. His massage technique is good given his price point so I’d just go for that - if getting erotic isn’t important. 

How was his incall space?