"Hung"

ariadne1880
This topic is 5826 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>Why don't you just go get fucked, you might feel better.

>

>People like you see racism under every rock. Go back under

>yours and see what you find.

>

>Mark

Mark, I think Flamengo viewed the comment as being racist!

What is proven when one uses vile language in expressing himself? You seem to be full of venom and hatred,something that I have detected from some of your other posts. Do you get a thrill when you write digusting, vile comments and attack others who have a different viewpoint? Do you view yourself ABOVE others here?

I've been at the site longer than I would like to remember, about eight or nine years to be precise, and ever now and then during that time we have encountered a writer who has constantly bombarded some of the forums with a lot of discourse that is more than enlightening! Sooner than later these writers have "gone off into the sunset" because others of us here have begun to ignore the writer's negative and pessimistic take on some of the issues/threads!

I have a question for you: why does the main character have to be gay and white? (I guess I remembered what you wrote! If I didn't remember, you know what I am asking.

Guest Wetnwildbear

I generally ignore any post from Ariadne1880, for they lack

any significant value and overflow with venom.

Perhaps a nutrition regime high in fiber, combined with a week in Dr.

Phil's dungeon MIGHT relieve some of the pulsating rancor spewed

forth from Mt. Aridane.

In the alternative, I must conclude that he is a distasteful

little wombat totally lacking in grace and social value. And I mean

that in the most lovely way possible!

Guest zipperzone

>I generally ignore any post from Ariadne1880, for they lack

>

>any significant value and overflow with venom.

>

>

>Perhaps a nutrition regime high in fiber, combined with a week

>in Dr.

>

>Phil's dungeon MIGHT relieve some of the pulsating rancor

>spewed

>

>forth from Mt. Aridane.

>

>

>In the alternative, I must conclude that he is a distasteful

>

>little wombat totally lacking in grace and social value. And I

>mean

>

>that in the most lovely way possible!

I think the problem with our dear Mark is that he will insist on using those damn Brillo Pad suposatories and when they turn rusty all this venom spills out. You'd think a guy who claims to be ANDERSON COOPER'S COUSIN would have a little more class

If anyone thinks the comment is "racist" it's because they have a very small and narrow mind.

I said "white and gay" because I mostly find white guys attractive and gay would just make it more interesting.

But someone would actually have to think to come up with that one and it's just so much easier to be knee-jerk and jump to conclusions.

As for profanity, with some people it's the only way to get a point across especially when someone is so dense and small as to jump to silly racist and bigoted conclusions every time someone opens their mouth.

Oh, and I love those people who claim they "ignore every post" from certain people but then always manage to find a way to comment on them. I suppose they think no one sees through that sort of childishness.

Mark

>HBO has announced a new series by Alexander Payne

>(writer/director of "Sideways") called

>"Hung" about a basketball player with a large

>penis.

>

>I can only hope he's white and gay.

>

>Mark

How can one use Basketball Player, Hung and White all in one sentence? :-)

Guest flamengo

What do you mean "exactly"?? You're theone being questioned. It's too bad you have such a inferoity complex. I actually feel sorry for someone as self-absorbed as you. Guess what - thw world does not revolve around YOU.

Guest zipperzone

>Oh, and I love those people who claim they "ignore every

>post" from certain people but then always manage to find

>a way to comment on them. I suppose they think no one sees

>through that sort of childishness.

>

>Mark

I know just what you mean - but sometimes the temptation is just to much to resist :-)

To clarify a point you have raised, when you refer to someone as an "asswipe" (it seems to be your favorite expression this week) are you referring to a piece of toilet paper, or a really talented tongue?

Get back to me when you learn how to spell, construct a sentence, and use proper grammar. OK, asswipe?

I think that was a "rhetorical" question ... but I realize you won't know what that is.

OK. You can crawl back into your toilet bowl now. Your little brown friends are calling you.

Mark

>I generally ignore any post from Ariadne1880, for they lack

>

>any significant value and overflow with venom.

>

>

>Perhaps a nutrition regime high in fiber, combined with a week

>in Dr.

>

>Phil's dungeon MIGHT relieve some of the pulsating rancor

>spewed

>

>forth from Mt. Aridane.

>

>

>In the alternative, I must conclude that he is a distasteful

>

>little wombat totally lacking in grace and social value. And I

>mean

>

>that in the most lovely way possible!

>

>

>

>

We all owe you many accolades for writing the above! Your analysis is "spot on!!"

Here's a synopsis according to the NY Observer:

""Hung" revolves around a well-endowed man who is plodding along in middle age as a struggling father and high school coach. The character was once a high school sports legend, and his luck returns when he figures out a way to use his best asset."

Doesn't really sound all that interesting to me.

Archived