AlexStar visiting phiily from Florida

Babyc

• 3 weeks later...

To my eyes, the body in the pics does not match 5'9" and 145 lbs. If the pics are accurate and he's 145, then he's significantly shorter. If he's 5'9" then he's significantly thinner than in the pics or else weighs quite a bit more than 145, more like 165.

I took the plunge and saw Alex while he was here in Seattle. Pros: those are his pix, he looks just like them, and he delivers a "sensual" massage experience. He uses hot oil in a unique and effective way. If it matters, he's not 5-9 but probably closer to 5-7 (or shorter) but is fit. Cons: his massage is "sensual" in the dictionary definition of the word, not in the way that we use in the forums. I don't regret seeing him, but it wasn't the massage I was hoping for.

I took the plunge and saw Alex while he was here in Seattle. Pros: those are his pix, he looks just like them, and he delivers a "sensual" massage experience. He uses hot oil in a unique and effective way. If it matters, he's not 5-9 but probably closer to 5-7 (or shorter) but is fit. Cons: his massage is "sensual" in the dictionary definition of the word, not in the way that we use in the forums. I don't regret seeing him, but it wasn't the massage I was hoping for.

Sounds like an

Oil you up & fleece you down kind of guy!

Sounds like an

Oil you up & fleece you down kind of guy!

I wouldn't go that far. He didn't promise anything that he didn't deliver, and what he did provide was done with a level of professionalism and attention to detail that your typical "fleece" guy doesn't provide. That said, I left unsatisfied in the "sensual" department based on what I had hoped might happen.

• 11 months later...
On 11/9/2020 at 12:30 PM, seaguy206 said:

I wouldn't go that far. He didn't promise anything that he didn't deliver, and what he did provide was done with a level of professionalism and attention to detail that your typical "fleece" guy doesn't provide. That said, I left unsatisfied in the "sensual" department based on what I had hoped might happen.

So basically it was a therapeutic massage?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...