411 on JohnnyXL?

Kurtkri
This topic is 827 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 6 months later...

He’s a total bottom. Huge cock. Nice guy. But he is a bottom unless you’re a young hung guy and his type.

I had texted him about topping and he never indicated it was a problem. My schedule didn't line up with his availability, so we never met up. Not to discount your experience, but my experience wasn't the same.

I had texted him about topping and he never indicated it was a problem. My schedule didn't line up with his availability, so we never met up. Not to discount your experience, but my experience wasn't the same.

Right. Because guys never claim online to be tops, then turn out to be bottoms when you meet them in person. Especially in Los Angeles—no, everyone is truthful about what sexual role they are online.

I have some waterfront property in Florida I’d like to sell you ...

Right. Because guys never claim online to be tops, then turn out to be bottoms when you meet them in person. Especially in Los Angeles—no, everyone is truthful about what sexual role they are online.

I just said that I had a different experience and made a point not to discount yours. There's no need to get nasty.

He’s a total bottom. Huge cock. Nice guy. But he is a bottom unless you’re a young hung guy and his type.

And FWIW, the insinuation that he only tops for hung guys is counterintuitive. Some total tops will only flip for a hung guy that they're really into. Bottoms drool and get on all fours when they see a huge cock. That's the last time they'd be looking to experiment with topping.

I’d like to hear more about the waterfront property in Florida you are trying to sell. I didn’t know they had any waterfront property there. Everyone else is trying to sell me swamp land!

• 9 months later...